Developed specifically to help compliance with ‘Working at Height’ regulations in the steel erection industry, Nifty static base boom lifts have a base frame that incorporates a variable width facility to cater for differing pitches of profiled steelwork.
Their low weight allows them to be used at a much earlier stage of construction than a standard self-propelled boom lifts and by working off the prepared steelwork prior to laying the concrete slab, upper floor steel assembly can continue whilst lower levels are freed for rebar work, casting and light traffic. Reliance on waiting for the slab floor to achieve sufficient load-bearing strength is removed by Nifty static base boom lifts, making steel erection swifter and more efficient.
A 1.80m wide cage provides more room for materials and tools and a 150° fly-boom with 100° cage rotation helps to increase accuracy when positioning.
For more information regarding our static base boom lifts, please contact Elavation on 01908 317602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working height 15.5m (51ft)
- Working Outreach 9.7m (32ft)
- 1.5m Narrow Chassis -Allowing operation in confined areas
- 180° Platform Rotation with Fly-Boom
- ToughCage with SiOPS® as Standard
- Proportional Multi-Function Control with Fast & precise operation
- High output on board generator
- Efficient Power System